The Tropical Chia (24 oz) brings that island flavor all the way to your kitchen. Be sure to blend the Chia seeds last as they gelatinize.
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 small scoop of Pitaya Cubes
- 1/3 cup of Pineapple
- 1/3 cup of frozen Mangos
- 5 ounces of Coconut Water
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds
- Pour into a glass and enjoy:)
Leave a comment
Also in Recipes
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade with sparkling water and dragon fruit! This recipe could not be any easier to create, making it the perfect summer drink.
’Tis the season to give! So we’re giving your taste buds our new Holiday Bowl recipe! With flavors so...