Fruits of Labor Bowl
Are you in for a long day? Us too! That’s why we’re excited for this healthy, energizing Pitaya bowl with ingredients so delicious, it’ll be worth the little to no labor it takes to make. Treat yourself to the fruits of your labor and be ready to take on the day!
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen Banana (3/4 medium-size Banana
- 1/2 cup frozen Pineapple
- 3oz Almond Milk
- 3 sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 thin sliced medium-size Banana
- BONUS: 2oz Granola
- BONUS: Honey drizzle
- Put Pitaya and Almond milk into a blender first.
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining fruit into the blender.
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds or until desired consistency.
- Pour mix into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy!
NOTE: If you have a blender with a tamper, just add all the ingredients to the blender at once and blend : )