Dragon Pear Smoothie
Pitaya and Pears... of course we're going to pear them up for a smoothie;) Add a few more fruit fav's and turn that sweet crunch of a pear into a smooth sip of health.
- With a medium size kitchen knife, slice off all four sides of the Pear excluding the core as much as possible
- Cut both ends off the kiwi and all the skin
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds
- Pour into a glass and enjoy:)
Leave a comment
Also in Recipes
Fall in love with breakfast every morning with these delicious Pink Heart Shaped Waffles by Gianna.
The Dragon Smoothie takes a classic strawberry banana flavor and gives it a pink upgrade. This refreshing smoothie is easy to make, delicious and is perfect any time of day. ENJOY!