Dragon Pear Smoothie
Pitaya and Pears... of course we're going to pear them up for a smoothie;) Add a few more fruit fav's and turn that sweet crunch of a pear into a smooth sip of health.
- With a medium size kitchen knife, slice off all four sides of the Pear excluding the core as much as possible
- Cut both ends off the kiwi and all the skin
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds
- Pour into a glass and enjoy:)
Leave a comment
Also in Recipes
The Dragon Smoothie takes a classic strawberry banana flavor and gives it a pink upgrade. This refreshing smoothie is easy to make, delicious and is perfect any time of day. ENJOY!
This Dragon Bowl recipe is actually the first we made with our Organic Dragon Fruit Powder or Pitaya Powder. It has a delicious balance of tropical flavors with a savory and hearty finish. ENJOY!