When life gives you lemons, grab some Pitaya and make the most delicious Dragon Fruit Pink Lemonade! Say hello to your new summertime go-to, thirst-quenching lemonade : ) All the lemonade happiness you love with a healthy, pink Pitaya punch you and your friends are guaranteed to love. This recipe couldn't be any easier to make, and it's the perfect way to cool down on these hot summer days. Comment below and let us know what you think!
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 small scoop of Pitaya Cubes
- 6 Cups of Cold Water (Pure / Filtered)
- 1 Cups of fresh Lemon Juice (7 - 9 Lemons)
- 1/2 cup of Sugar (Sorry)
- Slice all lemonds in half and remove any seeds you don't want.
- Squeeze all the lemon juice into a pitcher. Lemon squeezers are good to use if you have them : )
- Pour your cold water, sugar and Pitaya into the pitcher, then stir with a giant spoon.
- Put pitcher in refrigerator until ready to sever... maybe give it a stir or two before serving : )
- Cheers and enjoy being refreshed!
OTHER PITAYA RECIPES
NOTE: Have a better alternative than sugar for this recipe? Comment below and we'll give it a try : )
Leave a comment