Dragon Fruit Lemon Cheesecake... who comes up with this stuff? Diana does, and we couldn't be happier that she did. We've attempted other cheesecake recipes before, but none came out like this. Think of a delicious crust base with a lite citrus cream filling, and a touch of granola crunch... heaven! Ah. Don't forget about the fresh kiwi's on top:) This is a must try recipe you'll love, so please comment your thoughts below. Thank you, Diana for letting us share this amazing recipe! More info about the Chef below:)
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 small scoop of Pitaya Cubes
- 3/4 cup pecan
- 3/4 cup pitted medjool dates
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raw virgin coconut oil, liquid
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of your favorite granola
- Combine pecans, dates and sea slat into a blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are able to stick together.
- Then place crust mixture evenly on the base of the springform.
- Rinse and soak 2 cups of raw cashews overnight.
- Thaw Pitaya pack for 10 minutes.
- Combine cashews, lemon juice, vanilla extract, coconut oil and maple syrup into a blender. Hold off on adding the Pitaya pack for now.
- After blending those ingredients, add 2/3's of the mixture onto the crust.
- Now add the Pitaya pack to the 1/3 remaining mixture that's in the blender and blend.
- Add a thin layer of your granola to the first filling layer.
- Now add your beautiful pink layer from the blender on top of the granola.
- Place your springform in the freezer for roughly 4 hours for cake to harden.
- Add fresh kiwi slices to the top and enjoy!
OTHER PITAYA RECIPES
ABOUT THE CHEF: "My name is Diana and I am fashion model who just moved to LA/OC, California! I've always wanted to be a nutritionist since high school. Along the way, I became vegan and was so inspired and motivated to make various kinds of food that are only plant-based. I was just fascinated that you can do so much and wanted to share with everyone that it's possible to live cruelty-free and have delicious, healthy food."
Follow Diana on Instagram @bananadaiana
Leave a comment