Turn any plain salad into a delicious taste that will make you forget you're eating greens. With this simple recipe, creating a healthy dressing for your salads has never been easier.
- 1 thawed Pitaya Pack *BUY NOW*
- 3 tbsp Raspberry vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground Pepper
- Combine raspberry vinegar, lemon juice, agave and thawed pitaya in a bowl. Whisk together
- Whisk in olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper for taste
- Enjoy with your next salad:)
OTHER PITAYA RECIPES
NOTE: To keep from separation, add ingredients to jar with lid and shake well before serving.
Leave a comment