How to Make a Pitaya Bowl
Learning how to make a Pitaya bowl couldn't be easier. Here is a quick video using a basic recipe to make a delicious Pitaya bowl in just minutes. See the recipe below and enjoy the video:)
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 small scoop of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 Banana
- 1/3 cup Pineapple
- 1/3 cup Mango
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 sliced Banana
- 1/4 cup Granola
- Honey (if you want sweeter)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds
- Pour into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy:)
Note: If you prefer a thicker consistency, add less liquid and/or frozen fruit. Like a frozen Banana or Pineapple.
Leave a comment
Also in Blog
We took a classic cocktail and made prettier, tastier and easier to make. Yes, this Dragon Fruit Mojito is sure...
We went through all of our favorite cocktail recipes and put them in one place. Not to mention a bonus recipe...